Laser North, a laser cutting and metal fabrication specialist, seeks a warm and welcoming Front Desk Office Assistant to join our team in Baraga, Michigan. The Front Desk Office Assistant supports the Office Manager in the daily operation of our growing business while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and professionalism.
COMPENSATION. $13.50 – $17.50 per hour, based on the knowledge, experience and energy you bring to the position. In addition, we offer a performance-based bonus, major medical insurance, a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, company provided apparel, a clean and safe work environment, and great management.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a busy office setting performing general office tasks (greet visitors & answer phones in a cheerful and helpful manner, schedule appointments, handle traditional and online correspondence with accuracy, typing, proofreading, filing, copying, printing, organizing, ensure meeting rooms are neat, stocked and ready for each day, etc.)
- Through your interactions, you instill confidence and trust with our clients, vendors & staff.
- Handle client complaints to satisfaction.
- Professional appearance and presentation skills, required.
- Proficient w/computers and MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook calendar & email), required.
- Provide inventory support including maintaining office materials and supplies.
- Possess a keen eye for detail, organization and accuracy.
- Possess an exceptional work ethic and exemplary time management skills.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, independent, and motivated team player who will ensure the company provides top-notch service to all customers and employees.
- Ability to assist the Administrative Assistant, as needed.
INTERESTED? Apply online below. No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position open until filled.
ABOUT US. Learn more at lasernorthinc.com